Quality control policy
FBK Grant Thornton is widely known in Russia and abroad for high quality audit, effective consulting and top-rated legal defence services, as well as commitment to social responsibility.
Management aims to achieve leadership in the market, maintain the firm’s reputation as a reliable partner and ensure the high quality of services offered to our clients.
We pursue the goal to achieve an open market economy, which is based on the trust between business, its clients and public authorities. With this goal in mind, we apply the following principles:
- full compliance with law, international, local and industry-specific standards and other quality control regulations, as well as contractual obligations
- high quality of services to meet clients’ expectations and regulators’ requirements
- individual liability of each employee for their performance
- use of accumulated experience, foreign and local best practices and compliance with professional standards
- continuous professional development of employees
- strict compliance with quality guidelines, standards and other local regulations.
FBK Grant Thornton is focused on the following objectives:
1) increase the client base by attracting leading Russian and international companies
2) convert brand awareness into real contracts
3) constantly improve the quality of services not only to meet statutory requirements but also to exceed client expectations.
Management is responsible for compliance with the requirements and constant improvement of the quality management system to be in line with ISO 9001:2015 and STO Gazprom 9001-2012.