Partner, Director of Management Advisory Services
Andrey Rekshinskiy has worked in economics, management advisory and financial management since 1999. He has experience in managing big advisory projects, including those for holding companies. He has developed management accounting systems for industrial enterprises. Public speaking and lecturing experience.
His experience include projects such as:
- analysing company’s financial position
- due diligence
- developing management accounting systems
- preparing feasibility studies
- developing the stock management and optimisation system for warehouses and sales outlets
- analysing internal regulatory environment and document flow.
- 2001–present FBK Grant Thornton, Partner, Director of Management Advisory, Associate Director, Senior Manager, Manager, Senior Consultant, Consultant
- 1999–2001 Prioritet, Specialist (quality management consulting)
- 1999–2000 Gormetrostroy, Economist
- 1999–2000 Medpharm, Economist
2002 Higher School of Economics, Master's Degree in Economics