Director of Investment and Construction Advisory
Igor Sadovnikov has gone all the way from an employee to a manager engaged in technical supervision over the operation, construction and reconstruction of buildings and facilities for civil and industrial purposes since 2003.
He is included in the National Register of Construction Specialists.
He has examined and audited investment projects for big Russian and international companies.
He has experience in
- technical inspections and expert reviews of the industrial safety of buildings and facilities
- construction audits and financial and technical supervision over investment projects
- technology audits of investment projects
- leadership roles at the laboratory of non-destructive testing of construction design of buildings and facilities
- leadership roles in the context of general construction works at civil facilities.
- 2015–present FBK Grant Thornton, Director of Investment and Construction Advisory
- 2007–2015 2K Engineering Company, Chief, Project Manager
- 2006–2007 Kontek LLC
- 2005–2006 Smolenskiy Zavod Zhbi-2 LLC
- 2005–2005 FinInvestStroy CJSC
- 2003–2005 198 KZHI OJSC
- 2015 State Academy for Construction and Utilities, Major in Construction Safety and Quality, Construction Control, Construction, Reconstruction and Capital Repair, Engineering Surveying for Project Documentation, Construction and Reconstruction of Construction in Progress, Design of Buildings and Structures
- 2012 Moscow Academy for Construction and Housing Maintenance and Utilities, Degree in Industrial and Civil Construction