Partner, Public Sector Advisory Services
Irina Dubinina has worked in public finances since 1994.
Government experience (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation) – 8 years, Counsellor of the Russian Federation, 1st Class.
Since 2011, she has been a Government Finance Statistics Expert of the International Monetary Fund.
She has experience in
- supervising, participating in and providing quality control of research and consulting engagements for federal and regional public authorities, local authorities, state and municipal agencies, including developing public administration strategies and programmes, elaborating and implementing measures within the framework of the budgeting process reform, the administrative reform
- elaborating and implementing public and municipal financial control and audit measures
- advance training of public servants
- developing and implementing programmes of technical assistance to the Russian Federation by international financial institutions
- consulting and training on government finance statistics for governments of foreign countries
- managing the Government Finance Statistics Department of the Head Office of the Federal Treasury of the Russian Ministry of Finance.
Profound knowledge of public finances, macroeconomics, microeconomics and financial analysis.
A number of publications in professional journals on government finance statistics, budget classification of the Russian Federation and external government audit (control).
Irina Dubinina oversees the provision of advisory services to the public sector.
- 2002–present FBK Grant Thornton, Director of Public Sector Advisory, Associate Director, Senior Manager, Manager, Senior Consultant
- 2012–2013 International Monetary Fund, Economist of the Government Finance Division of the Statistics Department
- 1999–2002 Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, Head Office of the Federal Treasury, Head of the Government Finance Statistics Department
- 1994–2002 Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, Head Office of the Federal Treasury
- 2007 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, post-graduate studies, PhD in Economics
- 1997 S. Ordzhonikidze State Academy of Management, Degree in Accounting and Audit with foreign language skills (French)