Head of Internal Audit & Risk Management Services Department
Roman Kenigsberg has worked in bank and general audit, financial and management advisory since 1995.
He heads the Internal Audit and Risk Management Department.
He has experience in
- participating in audits of financial statements of Russian lending institutions, conversion of financial statements of banks in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards
- managing audit and consulting teams
- participating in over one hundred advisory projects for lending institutions.
Co-authored the development of automated programmes designed for IFRS reporting for banks “Automated Reporting Framework for Lending Institutions” and “Framework for Reporting Restatement”. Contributed to academic research publications dedicated to management in lending institutions, has extensive research papers in auditing and accounting for lending institutions. Roman has teaching experience, including advance courses and seminars in internal audit, risk management, banking, accounting and tax.
- 2001–present FBK Grant Thornton, Director of Internal Audit and Risk Management Services, Head of Risk Management Practice, Associate Director of Assurance and Advisory to Financial Institutions, Senior Manager, Manager, Senior Expert
- 1995–2001 FEDBEL LLC, Lead Auditor
- 1995–2001 Tula State University, Assistant Professor of the Finance and Management and the Global Economy Departments
- 2001 Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics, PhD in Economics
- 2000 Tula State University, post-graduate studies, a post-graduate course in finance, money circulation and credit
- 1997 Tula State University, Degree in Accounting and Audit (diploma with distinction)
- 1996 Tula State University, Degree in Computing Machines, Complexes, Systems and Networks (diploma with distinction)
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Member of the Self-Regulatory Organization of Auditors Association "Sodruzhestvo"